“The BRIT Awards 2019 with Mastercard®” – Prepaid Promotion (“Promotion”) Terms and Conditions
1. This (“Promotion”) is offered by Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Limited (the “Promoter”) with registered office at Access House, Cygnet Road, Hampton, Peterborough, PE7 8FJ. Registered in England and Wales under number 05429739.
2. By taking part in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The Promotion is open to UK residents aged eighteen (18) years or over and excludes residents of Northern Ireland. Employees of participating distributors and employees of the Promoter are not eligible to enter.
4. The prizes consist of:
a. One of two* pairs of Diamond package tickets for The BRIT Awards 2019 with Mastercard on 20th February 2019. Winners can take one guest of their choice (“nominated guest”) who must be aged eighteen (18) or over on 20th February 2019. Each package consists of two Diamond access tickets to The BRIT Awards 2019, dinner for two people, two tickets to the Official BRITS After Show Party, five star overnight hotel accommodation, and return travel from home to the hotel for the winner and their guest,. *subject to ticketing terms and conditions
5. To enter the Promotion, entrants must successfully purchase an eligible prepaid currency card (“card”) and load it with GBP50 or more, or reload their existing card with GBP50 or more. Entries must be made between 7th January 2019 and 25st January 2019 (“Promotion Period”). Unlimited number of entries per person based on load or re-load transactions.
6. The winners will be chosen at random on Wednesday 30th January 2019 from the UK distributors managed by the Promoter who are taking part in this promotion. Winners will be notified by email and must have an active prepaid card at the time of acceptance of the prize.
7. The winners will have two (2) calendar days from receipt of the winning notification to:
i. Acknowledge the prize via the instructions in the notification;
ii. Provide a valid ID in the form of a passport or driver’s license; and
iii. Confirm they wish to accept the prize.
8. Failure to comply with condition 7 will result in the prize being forfeited and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original winner or dispose of the prize at its discretion without liability to the winner.
9. The Promoter’s announcement of the prize winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. No cash or other alternative to the prize is offered.
11. The Promoter and their designees and assigns, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives and agents shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrants for any liability, loss, injury, claim, or damage to themselves or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, or damage to personal or real property, to entrants or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize (including any travel or prize activity related thereto) or participation in this Promotion.
12. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include, gratuities, meals, insurance or other expenses unless otherwise stated, or any other costs of a personal nature not stated for winner and nominated guest.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, modify or cancel this Promotion or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so.
14. The prizes are personal to the winners and the sale or offering for sale, transfer, resale, donation, or exchange of any tickets and/or part of any of the prize packages is strictly prohibited (including, without limitation, in person or online via an online auction website or online ticket resale marketplace). The Promoter reserves the right to cancel tickets and withdraw or make void any and all prize elements if this term is not complied with.
15. Winners and their nominated guests acknowledge and agree that they are subject to the full terms and conditions of the tickets which form part of their prize, which can be viewed at www.brits.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time and may include the requirement for ticket holders to present valid photo ID (passport or driving licence) and/or other forms of identification (such as a debit or credit card) upon entry to the Event to ensure that the ticket holder is the same as the person named on their ticket. Failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the Event.
16. Winners and their nominated guests acknowledge and agree that they are subject to the full terms and conditions of The O2 (“Venue”), which can be viewed on the Venue’s website, and the Venue reserves the right to remove any person or refuse any person entry to The BRIT Awards 2019 with Mastercard regardless of whether they have a valid ticket.
17. It is a condition of entry that winners and their nominated guests agree to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion without further recompense.
18. This Promotion is not available in conjunction with other Promoter offers and promotions.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
20. Personal data supplied during the course of this Promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
21. The winners’ first names and counties can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Mastercard BRITS promotion (winners), Access House, 1st Floor, Cygnet Road, Hampton, Peterborough, PE7 8FJ within ten (10) calendar days after the Promotion Period.
22. The Promotion is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The prepaid currency card is issued by R. Raphael & Sons plc, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Inc. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. R. Raphael & Sons plc is a UK bank authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (registration number 161302) and is permitted to issue e-money. Head office and registered office at 19-21 Shaftesbury Ave, London, W1D 7ED, company registration number 01288938.